The Oklahoma Public Fleet Management Association (OPFMA) is a non-profit fleet association which endeavors to support fleet professionals through education, networking, and resources. OPFMA’s goal is to create an environment where the fleet community can share best practices and collaborate on ideas. The association also enjoys strong support from our service provider members.Read More
• Share best practices and collaborate
• Discuss ways to improve efficiencies and reduce costs
• Receive support and mentorship from OPFMA colleagues
• Learn about new developments in products, services, and equipment
• Receive resources and information about upcoming conferences and events
OPFMA is the best way to exchange ideas and network with other fleet professionals in Oklahoma. Our members meet several times a year and have access to our online forum, membership directory, and the expertise shared throughout the OPFMA network.
Our Annual Conference is a great opportunity to share ideas, learn best practices, network with other fleet professionals, and view the latest technologies available from our vendor expo. You will build professional relationships through OPFMA. The 2016 conference will be held September 14-16 at the Muskogee Convention Center.